- There was motion on the establishing shot
- There should be a shot of the parents leaving the house an driving off
- Little girl should be scared to signify the genre early on. (We were not able to re-film the little girl)
- Final girl should be shown having school books or studying
- Babysitter should be more frantic/rush up the stairs
- More reaction from the babysitter at the false scare
- Babysitter should look more scared than weary.
- Calling girls name out more franticly
- There should be a pendant or something like that which the older and younger version of Rachel wears to anchor the character
- Older Rachel could be shot as an outsider
- There should be more movement around the house
- Open window in the kitchen
Welcome to our AS media coursework blog
In our group there is Becky Wholley (featured left) and me, Hannah Ferreira. We are producing a 2 minute film opening of the horror genre. The Film title is Sleep Tight.
My YouTube account is:
Becky's YouTube account is: http://www.youtube.com/user/88Beckyjo
Thursday, 3 February 2011
This is feedback from our media teacher Mr Burrows after we showed him our first rough cut.